Wednesday 27 July 2011

10 quilts in 9 weeks!

My goal this summer was to make 10 quilts and read 10 books in 9 weeks. I never get to read or quilt quite as much as I would like during the school year.  So the summer is a great time for me to finish up books or projects that I have started and never quite got around to finishing.  I also have a few larger quilt projects that I haven't started because I know how time consuming they will be.

So here is the first of ten quilts I have to make this summer. It is made using Buttercup fabric by Fig Tree Quilts for Moda.  I originally got this fabric for a different project and ended up changing my mind at the last minute.  Luckily for me is matches my new sewing room perfectly! So this I made this quilt to hang up behind my sewing station and I am very happy with the way it turned out!

Quilt #1

1 comment:

  1. You should post some pics of your sewing room, I'd love to see how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete