Thursday 4 August 2011

BIGGER is BETTER!!!

Maybe for my 10 quilts in 9 weeks challenge I should have selected some smaller quilts to do :P  But instead I have saved all my large quilting projects for the summer.  This is a quilt that I think I am going to keep for myself.  I have now made a few different versions of this Dr. Seuss quilt but this is by far the biggest!

This was actually the first quilt I completed this summer even though it is the second I am posting.  I was just so excited about how well the other one turned out I had to post it first!

Dr. Seuss has already released a series of fabric for "How the Grinch stole Christmas", which I have on order and will be picking up this weekend! And coming soon is fabric from the book "The Lorax" which I love!!! And the fabric will be coming in two different sets of colours, brights and earth tones.  I have a feeling there will be a-lot-o-Seuss in my future!


Quilt #2 - Big Cat in the Hat
Isn't it pretty?

No comments:

Post a Comment