Saturday 27 April 2013

Branching Out!

As you may remember a few years ago I made a Very Hungry Caterpillar quilt for a friend of mine who was having a baby. Well, that started a frenzy and I ended up making over a dozen of them. The quilt is so cute and great for either gender but I got sick of making them.

Fast forward to much more recently. Using some scrapes of fabric I made myself a little square quilt to put in the car seat for my daughter when we traveled. I loved it so much that I made one for a friend of mine who had a baby right after me.  She also got a lot of use out of it and suggested that I list one for sale in my shop....so I made a small Very Hungry Caterpillar for the shop.

It's a two sided quilt and is currently for sale in my etsy shop.




Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment