Monday 29 April 2013

Beautiful Batiks

Although I usually post about quilts that are licensed and in some cool retro fabric, or have something to do with a story book, I do make other quilts as well! Recently my parents were in Hawaii and my mom found a great deal on Batik fabrics. Batiks are hand dyed prints that come in a wide variety of beautiful prints. So my mom brought me back ..... Close to 15 yards of fabric...haha! I bet the people at the airport were surprised to see that going through the luggage scanner.

So I had enough fabric to make about 4 batik quilts. I have made two tops already and I just finished quilting the first one. I have the other batik top still to quilt and hopefully it will be up in the store shortly!

Also, did you notice I figured out a way to put a handy link to my store right on the side of this blog!

So now I only have about 6 more tops to quilt :P


No comments:

Post a Comment