Thursday 28 February 2013

Down a sunny dirt road, deep in bear country...

Live the Berenstain Bears! When I was growing up I LOVED the Berenstain Bears! I can still remember my Dad reading them to us as kids. In fact when I started teaching one of the very first things that I did was go buy a bunch of these books. When I was reading them to my kindergarten class a very smart little girl patiently waited all week as I was reading the stories and then she finally asked me , " but where is hunny bear?". I had no idea the bear family had grown since I was a child! Now there are 5 bearskins a dog and a cat! Needless to say I had to update my collection.

I found out my best friend was pregnant shortly after I had my first baby and was thrilled she was going to be having a baby boy. So natuarally I made her a quilt out of this fabric. But I had enough left over to make a second quilt, this one for a baby girl!

So down a sunny dirt road deep in the world of Etsy is my newest quilt!







No comments:

Post a Comment