Sunday 10 February 2013

Shop, shop, shop

So being off on maternity leave this year has allowed me a little bit more time for quilting! In between feeding and sleeping and playing, of course. Recently I have been eyeing up some new sewing machines in order to further expand my hobby....however my hubby, is not so sure of the cost involved in this! So he suggested to either put our daughter in baby modelling (which I will not do) or sell some of my quilts.  Now seeing as I have a large number of quilts, that I keep around because I like them and wonder if I will one day use them, I decided to go with the later option.

I have had an Etsy account forever, to fuel my fabric buying habit! But recently opened up a store. I listed 2 items and sold one within the first 24 hours! So I listed two more...at this rate maybe I will be able to buy a new sewing machine! Here is a link to my store Fabricated Quilts!

So come on over and check out some of my quilts that are now for sale!






Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment