Monday 25 February 2013

Going once, Going twice ..... Sold!

I had my first sale on etsy just 48 hours after opening my shop! I was thrilled I sold a Strawberry Shortcake baby quilt. This quilt was made with fabric that shows the old, original, vintage Strawberry Shortcake not the new somewhat sexy version!

I had the opportunity to visit a wonderful "cottage " this summer ( it was more like a mansion on a lake ) and in town there were two wonderful quilting stores. I found a lot of great finds including this panel. I bought 2 so there will be a second one listed shortly!


I love these 80's retro cartoon prints.....now to fine Rainbow Brite fabric!




2 comments:

  1. Kudos, congrats and well done. Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A famous author has commented on my blog! How very kind of you Anne!

    ReplyDelete