Thursday 9 June 2011

Eric Carle Continued....

So after I made about a thousand VHC quilts I decided to continue with the Eric Carle theme and make a Brown Bear, Brown Bear quilt.  I originally made this quilt for a friend who wanted two quilts and wanted them to be similar yet different.  This way both quilts had a story book theme but they were two different tales.


Front
Back
 Have I mentioned that my cat loves to quilt with me! He thinks he is being helpful and it is often difficult for me to get a picture without him in it....but more on the quilting kitty later.

At the time these were the only two sets of fabric available in the Eric Carle collection.  Since this time some of the Eric Carle lines have been expanded and there is a new line out called the "very series".  More on that quilt tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment