Monday 6 June 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to Fabricated Quilts!  My name is Laura and I am an elementary school teacher.  I quilt in my spare time.  My love of quilting has grown over the years and taken over a large portion of my main floor!  After some encouragement from my family I decided to start a blog in order to share my love of quilts and fabric.  In my family I am well known for making a story more interesting by adding some embellishing details.  Over the years my family has begun to refer to most of my story telling as "fabricated".  Driving home one day it came to me that this would be the perfect name for a blog.  It included both my love for fabric and for a little drama. And that is the true story of how this blog came to be.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, welcome to the internet! Now when I want to tell people how awesome your quilts are I can show them your blog!

    ReplyDelete